Top 6 benefits
1) LBC Boots are Lighter by up to 65% than other Rain boots available on the market
2) LBC Boots come with Removable and machine-washable warm liner, which allows wear with or without the liner during the whole year
3) LBC Boots are softer and much more comfortable than any other boots availble on the market
4) LBC Boots are very durable as they are made by a direct injection moulding process without gluing or vulcanizing processes which makes them resistant to splits and cracks.
5) LBC Boots soles give great cushion especially in the heel area which supports comfort of use even during long hours of work.
6) LBC Boots can be used in temperatures up to -30'C
Leon Boots Co. Ltd
In 2016 together with Team in Ireland they have decided to create our own brand of footwear 'LBC - Leon Boots Co' and take a part in rEVAlution in the world of Rain Boots, which has started in Europe and now is spreading fast around the Globe.
In order to provide the best quality products they work only with well established manufacturers from EU.
EVA versus Rubber
EVA boots are made by a direct injection moulding process so are more durable than Rubber boots which are known from possibility to crack and split especially in the areas of of material merging
EVA is a great temperature insulator which can keep feet warm even in very low temperatures.
EVA is more resistant than rubber to changing conditions of use
EVA is even 65% lighter than Rubber
EVA is much softer and more pleasant in touch for human skin
Key Technical Specs
LBC Boots are made of EVA foam which is up to 65% lighter than PVC & Rubber
LBC Boots are made of EVA which is non-toxic material
LBC Boots do NOT contain chemicals known to State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm